Monday, August 12, 2013

Mushroom Lasagna


By Sharon



Slice up (I use my food processor because my hands aren’t safe):
1 large onion
2# white mushrooms (mine were from Costco)


Saute in olive oil, salt & pepper to taste.
When lightly done, add
8-12 oz. pkg. of baby spinach. Stir and let it wilt.


Remove from heat and stir in 1 jar light alfredo sauce (I used Ragu), or other variant


In 9x13 dish, spray with oil. Spread 1c. spaghetti sauce.

Add 4 pieces of no-bake lasagna (not hard to find any more in the grocery store).

Layer:
1 cup vegie mixture
½ -1 c. shredded mozzarella
Sprinkle with parmesan or goat cheese crumbles
I added sprinkles of goat cheese because I had it. Feta would be good also.

Repeat. The lasagna noodles will evenly finish the dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Uncover and add parmesan, bake 10-15 minutes until GBD. Let sit for at least 10-15 minutes to set before cutting.

No comments: